Now, more than ever, your family’s heath is essential. Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital is here for you during the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and will continue to be here for you afterward.
With our affiliated partners, we are able to offer several types of online visits that serve various needs related to patient care. Families can utilize these resources and seek medical care from the convenience of their homes. Read below to learn about services that are currently available.
- Memorial Hermann Medical Group – Virtual Clinic: For information on how to schedule a virtual clinic appointment with your Memorial Hermann Medical Group healthcare provider, visit memorialhermann.org/virtualclinic
- Blue Fish Pediatrics – Virtual Care: To view the Telemedicine Resources provided by Blue Fish Pediatrics, visit bluefishmd.com/services/telemedicine
Memorial Hermann Medical Group Urgent Care – E-visit:
UT Physicians Pediatric Surgery Clinic – Virtual Care:
- To schedule your post-surgical follow-up appointment, please call the UT Pediatric Surgery clinic at (832) 325-7234
- For instructions and information on virtual care appointments, visit utphysicians.com/telehealth
Our virtual care options do not treat life-threatening issues. If you feel that you need immediate attention, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
In addition to offering virtual care options, we continue to provide comprehensive care, while ensuring a safe and healthy environment for your family. If an in-person visit is needed, rest assured that we are actively engaged in measures to help safeguard our patients, families, staff and the community. These measures include, but are not limited to, the following:
- All employees, physicians and patients will be screened upon entering our facilities.
- All patients will be provided a surgical mask after clearing the screening process. Employees and physicians will continue to wear surgical masks, and those treating patients will be provided the recommended personal protective equipment (PPE).
- To minimize the number of people in our facilities, visitors will not be allowed (with limited exceptions).
- We will continue to thoroughly clean rooms and equipment in between each patient visit. In addition, we have a dedicated group of Environmental Services professionals who are solely focused on cleaning and disinfecting high traffic and high touch areas at our facility.
- We have implemented strict social distancing guidelines for staff, patients and visitors.
- As an additional safety measure, patients will be tested for COVID-19 prior to surgeries.