Spasticity Patient Education Seminar
10:30 a.m. to noon
February 18, 2017
Cooley Conference Center
7440 Cambridge St., Houston, TX 77030
Spasticity can make everyday life exhausting. Although there is no cure for severe spasticity, fortunately, treatments are available.
Attend to learn more about
- Symptoms and diagnosis of spastic cerebral palsy (CP)
- The latest treatment options for spasticity at Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Manish N. Shah, M.D., Director, Pediatric Spasticity and Epilepsy Surgery, Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatric Surgery, Division of Pediatric Neurosurgery, McGovern Medical School at UTHealth
- Nivedita Thakur, M.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Division of Neurology, McGovern Medical School at UTHealth
- Stacey Hall, M.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, McGovern Medical School at UTHealth
Complimentary parking. Refreshments will be served.
The event is free, but seating is limited. R.S.V.P. by emailing email@example.com or calling (713) 222-CARE.