Orthopedic Trauma and Acute Care
We combine the expertise of fellowship-trained pediatric orthopedic surgeons with fellowship-trained orthopedic traumatologists to provide the highest level of pediatric trauma and acute care to children of all ages. This multidisciplinary approach allows us to seamlessly span the continuum from infant to young adult and treat even the most complex pelvic and acetabular fractures.
We work very closely with the division of pediatric surgery at Children's Memorial Hermann as part of their approach to provide total trauma care.
Contact us »
Watch the Flynt family's recovery from a traumatic plane crash:
- Fractures of the arms or legs including clavicle, humerus, radius, ulna, femur, tibia, fibula
- Joint dislocations
- Fractures that involve the physis (growth plate)
- Fracture of the pelvis and acetabulum
- Slipped capital femoral epiphysis (SCFE)
- Sports-related fractures and ligament injuries
- Joint and bone infections
- Growth arrests due to acute injury
- Post-traumatic limb deformity
- Sprains and strains
If you have any questions, use the online tool below to help us connect with you. To schedule an appointment, please contact our clinic using the information below.