Child and Young Adult Hip Preservation
The hip preservation service focuses on the nonoperative and operative management of all hip-related conditions in children of all ages and young adults. We offer comprehensive hip care to patients with congenital, acquired, traumatic, and sports-related conditions.
Our team of specialists employs the latest technology to offer arthroscopic and minimally invasive care when indicated. This can be specifically valuable in treating femoroacetabular impingement (FAI). Osteotomies (cutting the bone to alter the position or shape) are employed for more complex deformities or conditions not amenable to arthroscopic treatment.
We are pleased to provide second opinions for any hip-related condition.
Contact Us »
Hip Preservation Online Presentation
- Infantile hip dysplasia (DDH)
- Neuromuscular hip dysplasia
- Slipped capital femoral epiphysis (SCFE)
- Femoroacetabular impingement (FAI)
- Legg-Calve-Perthes (LCP or Perthes)
- Adolescent and young adult hip dysplasia
- Coxa valga
- Coxa vara
- Snapping hip
- Sports-related hip injuries
- Post-traumatic deformities
- Femoral anteversion
- Avascular necrosis
- Hip arthroscopy
- Surgical hip dislocation
- Relative neck lengthening
- Open treatment of slipped capital femoral epiphysis (SCFE)
- Periacetabular osteotomy (PAO)
- Pelvic and proximal femoral osteotomies
- Bone grafting
- Physical therapy
If you have any questions, use the online tool below to help us connect with you. To schedule an appointment, please contact our clinic using the information below.