Providing the highest level of care to children across the region
A certified level I pediatric trauma center, Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital’s ER provides the highest level of care available. Our network offers patients specialty services at convenient locations across Houston with immediate access to our facility.
Advantages of Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital’s ER in the Texas Medical Center:
- Certified Level I Pediatric Trauma Center, providing the highest level of trauma care available
- Staffed 24/7 by board-certified pediatricians, specially-trained ER physicians and nurses
- Convenient locations across Houston with immediate access to the Texas Medical Center if a higher level of care is needed
- Specialized transport services and dedicated equipment for patients of all ages
- Ability to care for the entire family in one facility
- Online check-in available
Services offered vary by location. Find the location nearest you for more details.
Children's Emergency Rooms
When to Take Your Child to the Emergency Room
At times, it be difficult to determine when a child should be taken to the emergency room. Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital provides guidance for when an ER visit is necessary as well as other helpful tips for parents. Click the links below to learn more.
News and Education
Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital and our affiliated physicians offer families tips and recommendations to help prevent or respond to emergency situations. Click the links below to learn more.