The International Services Center at Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital welcomes patients from around
the world who seek an initial diagnosis, a valued second opinion or treatment for a diagnosed pediatric disease or
disorder. Experienced affiliated physicians and staff at the Center are dedicated to providing comprehensive care
and meeting the cultural needs of international patients. Our personal patient liaisons and optional hotel-like
Signature Suites make your stay as comfortable and convenient as possible.
Our Services Include:
- Assisting with pre-registration
- Providing financial counseling and preparing pre-arrival cost estimates
- Coordinating care among specialists to ensure total communication
- Arranging travel and accommodations from the airport
- Providing interpretation and translation services
- Arranging for VIP accommodations at the hospital
For more information on international services please contact us at (713) 704-5515 or email us at email@example.com.