Children's Patient Advisory Council (CPAC)
The Children's Patient Advisory Council (CPAC) is a council made up of kids and teens who want to give power to the patient's voice and improve the patient experience at Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital.
Introduction to CPAC
- Age 10 to 17?
- Creative and interested in sharing your ideas?
- A former or current inpatient or outpatient at Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital?
- Interested in speaking up for yourself and other patients?
Do You Want To...
- Meet with a lively group of kids and teens once a month?
- Challenge us to think and act in new, creative ways?
- Help us understand how you feel when you are in the hospital?
Apply For The Council
If you answered yes to the above questions, we invite you to apply for the Children's Patient Advisory Council.
If you are selected, we'll ask you to commit to a one-year term as a Council member and participate in monthly meetings held at the hospital.
Download and complete the CPAC Application »
Please send your completed application to: email@example.com
Children's Memorial Hermann Child Life Department - Children's Patient Advisory Council
Phone: (713) 704-2066